Starting to write can be a bit daunting for new or inexperienced writers and so this is why our course Writing the Stories Behind your Photos is such a great and fun way to take those first steps. In this course we will show you how you can use just one photo as a trigger to create a simple story. It doesn’t matter how short or long your stories are. The main thing is to capture those thoughts, observations and memories which may otherwise be forgotten.
- Have you got a collection of photos which bring back personal memories?
- Are you a family or local history researcher with a collection of photos which you would like to bring to life?
- Are you a scrapbooker who wants to explore the stories behind your photo collections?
- Have you got a collection of photos which you don’t know much about but are curious to find out more?
A collection of photos is a great way of looking back and recalling memories but behind each of your photos there are hidden details and information that can easily be overlooked and forgotten.
Photos not only tell the story of an event, a place or of people, they are also part of our social history. In this course we therefore want to show you how you can look for the stories behind your photos and start to create your own pieces of history.
Get the Writing the stories behind your photos course for just £10
The course includes:
- 10 lessons which take you from choosing a photo and discovering more about it, to planning and getting started writing your story.
- Assignments at the end of each lesson to enable you to practice what you have learned.
- Downloadable workbook for completing your assignments which you can print, complete and then file away for future reference.
- A special bonus eBook How to start creating stories from your photos.
- A free copy of my pictorial writing prompts What’s in the photo? and What’s behind the photo?
Take a look at our short video: